Oct 17, 2014

Slop, Slop, Slop

Here in the Antipodes we Slip Slap Slop which means something along the lines of Slipping on some clothes, Slapping on a hat, and Slopping on some sunscreen.

It must by that, because you can't Slop On a hat, can you, although you can Slip On sunscreen if there's enough of it on the floor.

Speaking of which, this morning we were Slopping away, in fact as far as I was aware we were pretty much fully Slopped, but then I looked down for five seconds, I don't remember why, perhaps movie trivia on the tablet, no actually I think it was to maybe look at the paper, and when I looked up, what did I see?



Yes, Lyra had decided to do quite a lot of extra slopping.

It wasn't a disaster: we all got to top up on our sunscreen from the slick on the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment