Dec 5, 2006

Uuuurrrrgggh

Well, I've felt better.

I haven't done much today.

We walked the dogs down at the Brook from about 9.30. It took a long time to sort things out. I am moving around quite slowly. I have waves of pressure in my pre-frontal lobe which make my eyes want to water. My nose is dribbling constantly - luckily I have found some hankies. I having a hacking cough. My sense of temperature is up the swanny. My joints ache.

Apart from that I feel great. So does Eloise. We didn't make swimming today as our lunchtime nap finished around 2.15.

We spoke to Nicole this morning, and she looked even worse that I felt. It was about 9pm their time I think and her compis was in no way mentis.

We spoke again this evening - my evening - and she looked much brighter. She had been up since 4.30am and they were off to Norfolk to make funeral arrangements. I hope it all goes well.

Here's a shot of some shennanigans the squirt got up to today.

No comments:

Post a Comment