Dec 5, 2006

Thanks

We were sitting down to lunch (leftover Tuscan Bean Soup with lashings of buttery bread to dunk) when I heard a call from the front gate. Hurriedly putting on a t-shirt but braving ridicule in my boxer shorts, I went out to find Val from across the road struggling to open the gate, which due to Ric's unorthodox design is a security measure in its own right.

The lovely lady had brought me a gift of food! There were sweet potatoes in there... but unfortunately beef; I was somewhat embarrassed to come out of the closet with my deviant vegetarianism.

Well, never mind, eh? Thanks anyway!

(It turns out that the blog is being read somewhat closer to home than we would have expected - although we have done nothing to publicise it - it's a small world isn't it?)

No comments:

Post a Comment