Dec 2, 2006

Single Parent

Woe is me, I am a single parent for the next two weeks... we picked Chris up around six, and he turned his nose up at my ratatatatatatouille and pasta (well Nicole's pasta to be honest), claiming he was full, but I reckon he could smell the parmesan that Nicole used - or was it actually curdled vomit? I certainly can't tell the difference.

I dropped them off at the airport about an hour ago. Eloise didn't want to let go of her mum... neither did I really. It was an emotional few minutes. We went down sets of escalators with Nicole standing on the balcony at the top trying to catch a glimpse and wave. I'm so sad to see her go.

Squeaky squeaked for a couple of minutes then clapped eyes on a statue of some strange hybrid of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and Dumbo the Flying Elephant. That shut her up. She fall asleep on the way home and is now tucked up in her moon unit.

Leaving me all alone...

No comments:

Post a Comment