Dec 21, 2006

Our Anniversary

Anniversary 'Twas on this day two years ago that Nicole walked down the aisle of the Ipswich Register Office to the tune of the Throne Room March from Star Wars.

A lot of water has gone under the bridge since then!

Squeaky, Australia...

We went to a Nepalese Restaurant in Paddington to celebrate. I was totally bowled over when Nicole presented me with a new wedding ring to replace the one I lost ages ago and never got round to replacing, for various reasons which I don't need to go into here. It made my present of a Beatles CD to her seem... paltry.

Given that it's our coal anniversary, or water, or dust or something, how is she going to upstage that?

The food was very good, and Eloise was on top form, running around like a pink-arsed fly. All was well until she decided to run helter skelter down a concrete slope and fell flat on her face before she could be caught.

Her other accident was trapping her fingers in the sliding door at the back of the house.

Neither injury is serious.

Today's other milestone was that Eloise managed to reach the door handle of the front door, and open it. Oh dear.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:42 PM

    Hi Neil

    Just wanted to say congrats to you both. Plus I know you are always moaning that no one adds any comments to your blog. Good to see that we are not the only parents with a toddler who has started early on the booze. Sam's fave is Guinness at the moment.

    Theresa, David, Sam & Bump
    X

    P.S Have a great Christmas.
    P.P.S Get a hair cut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Theresa, I knew I could rely on you as a child of the internet.

    P.S. Happy Christmas and all that to you too.
    P.P.S. I have always looked to Mr Brian as an examplar of adventurousness in the hair department, and I continue to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:36 PM

    Dear Mr needingahaircut,
    I have changed it again.
    If you can go long, then so can I
    Mr Brian

    ReplyDelete
  4. BPC, I require a picture.

    ReplyDelete