Apr 10, 2008

Punctures and Ill Health

The Song of a Babbling Brook Here is a catalogue of the last few days' punctures:

- Last week Nicole had a puncture and had to walk her bike home from work
- Nicole went for acupuncture the other day
- I got on my bike yesterday to find I had a puncture on each tyre
- I fell over on a wet rock at Cedar Creek on Monday and punctured my leg (a bit of a stretch on the puncture theme perhaps)

On the ill health front, above which I am aloof and blessedly unaffected, Nicole has had a not-quite-stinking low-grade cold from her trip to Melbourne which Eloise has caught. She has been coughing and spluttering for several days now.

The dogs have now stopped limping, thankfully, so rather than arthritis exacurbated by excessive exercise it just looks as though they were suffering from excessive exercise alone.

This week I have mostly been walking them up by Mount Coot-tha but having run into the same people two days in a row have decided that this is just a little too habitual.

No comments:

Post a Comment