Apr 21, 2008

The Dreaded Lurgie

Radiant A little while ago I think I may have glibly passed comment on the girls' trip to Melbourne and how they came back bearing gifts of pestilence over which I at the tame remained aloof.

Well aloof I am no longer; I have had a hacking cough for the past week which just won't go away. It doesn't hurt as such and I don't feel ill but I certainly sound it. Of course Nicole is now better - her cold didn't last long, and her theory has matured beyond it was something she caught on a plane to this is something entirely different.

Eloise is still coughing away too, and has been for a couple of weeks now. I think she picked something up from Nursery and I've got it.

She says she doesn't feel ill either but I think we're all feeling a little run down and war-weary.

So Nicole your days are probably numbered.

I found a new walk up at Mount Coot-tha which is a nice short circuit that the dogs enjoy. It's actually a little side-walk to the mega circuit we sometimes used to do on a Friday, and it's quite steep near the top of the mountain but I might give Eloise a spin on it this week and see how she gets on.

No comments:

Post a Comment