Apr 28, 2008

Chocahol

Chocahol Happy Birthday Eve to me.

Thanks for the Birthday Cards everybody! (Mum and Dad)

Nicole and Eloise were making me a cake this evening. Eloise was cock-a-hoop with excitement at all this chocolate and butter arrayed in front of her and couldn't quite understand why it needed to go into the food blender and not into her stomach.

She knew who the cake was for, but methinks she had a more personal agenda that she was secretly following.

She was most upset when she couldn't tuck into the still-oven-bound cake before bed time backoned.

As for me, today was first-day-back-at-school for me and today we were entering into the dizzy world of developing black and white film. So it was another day of frustrating theory, with half an hour of winding rolls of films onto spools - in the dark - for entertainment.

People have been tooling up over the holidays, and some people have shiny new cameras whilst one certain Gareth has bought himself a darkroom, or at least the photographic components thereof. All he lacks is ventilations. I suggested he could supply me with baked beans and I'd sort him out.

No comments:

Post a Comment