Apr 24, 2008

Afternoon Drive

Lux Yesterday's sky was looking good so in the afternoon I went for a drive up to Clear Mountain and round and about that neck of the woods.

A tried out my wide-angle lens on the film camera, which has a better field of view than the digital (owing to the nearly ubiquitous APS-C sensor it uses which is smaller than a 35mm film frame) and it gave rather impressive views through the viewfinder.

Although in trying out the lens I had a small accident which resulted in the premature death of the 50mm prime lens that had been attached to it, owing to a crush injury inflicted by my clumsy foot.

Down the mountain on the other side I had a little explore and found a road that wound up through the hills. Soon the weather was drawing in and thunder started to rumble overhead, so I headed back and picked up Eloise, getting home to find that wifey had already started with dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment