Mar 27, 2008

Sparks Don't Fly, But the Girls Do

Shedding Bark We're being re-wired after our little electrical problem of a few weeks ago. Mick was in yesterday and is in today and will be in tomorrow.

He was supposed to come in last week but didn't turn up, as his car broke down - but he's here now and in full flow.

He is leaving nice plugs around the place. It's just a pity that they don't work at this point in time.... the fridge is on an extension lead, the telephone is on an extension lead, the telly's too far away from a plug to go at all.

Still he thinks he knows what the problem is and he'll sort it out tomorrow... fingers crossed!

I am own my own for the next few days, except for the dogs. I dropped Nicole and Eloise off at the airport as they are flying (hence the title of this post, geddit?) to Melbourne for the weekend to see Nicole's cousin Josie and her Uncle John and Auntie Ros, who are visiting Josie at the moment.

What with trips to Josie's (I cheekily assume) parents-in-law-to-probably-perhaps-be, I expect it will be fun-packed.

I am missing them already, sad but true.

Anyway I have a certain amount of ambitious recreation planned. Tomorrow Valerie across the road and I are going to Girraween National Park in her 4x4 and going to see some wicked Granite Boulders balanced on top of each other by the prestidigitatious hand of Mother Nature herself.

And that's it... other than that no plans except for snapping more photos for my assignment (the slides came out quite well, thanks very much for asking; one of them looks a little bit like the picture above).

No comments:

Post a Comment