Feb 29, 2008

Leg Pain

The Only Way My legs hurt today after yesterday's extensive cycling. Mostly in my hamstrings.

We took Eloise to her dancing class today, in her rainbow dress and ballet shoes. Next week I expect we'll have the cheesy purple leotard but it'll be a while before she can tie her hair in a bun and be a proper little stereotype clone.

Us parents were left sitting in a kind of atrium area on a big leather settee-cum-sofa-but-without-a-back affair and rather than be uncomfortable in there listening to the dull Mums trading stories about pregnancy I sat outside on a concrete step reading my freebie photography magazine from yesterday watching a toddler escape then get caught by its ever-so-polite Mother.

Nicole accused me of being stroppy. Doubtless she's right.

No comments:

Post a Comment