Feb 13, 2008

Auntie Nicole # 2

I have been meaning to call my cousin, Josie, who has recently started a teaching post in Melbourne to see how she is settling in for a few days. Eloise had a big vomit this evening so was in bed before 8pm so I thought I would grab the chance and call Josie before it got too late. Adam handed the phone to Josie and she announced a big "Congratualtions!". A little bemused I asked "What for?" "Oh, don't you know... you're an auntie again."

I spoke to Matthew and he reckons he sent me a text. I have an elephant memory so will never be allowed to forget this. So, down to business... Sam and Matthew have a second daughter called Violet Isabelle born on Tuesday 13 Febuary. I hope to see some photos as we won't be meeting her until her first birthday. It sounds as if Maisie is disappointed she doesn't have a brother. When I see her next I can tell her a few tales about younger brothers to change her mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment