Jan 21, 2007

S/S/S/R Visitation

Tomorrow we will have our first visitation from Angleterre. Sarah/Sasha Smith/Rhodes will roll into the bus stop at 11am and by George come Hell or High Water I will be there to meet her. Perhaps I will even recognise her... who knows.

She has chosen, God knows why, to punctuate her Australian holiday with a full stop in sunny Brisvegas (and it was sunny today, actually, sunny and quite hot).

I went to school with her for a while, and oddly enough hardly swapped two words with her the whole time. Then she became insinuated with my old possé of school chums and... now she's coming to stay for a couple of days.

What the hell will we do with her?

Anyway I have my route planned in minute detail, by which of course I mean minimal detail, so assuming we manage to actually rendezvous, we'll see what happens, eh?

Of course, Nicole has it planned, blow by blow, and Sarah probably does too. So any planning on my part would probably only confuse everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment