Jan 19, 2007

Haircuts

There was only one glass of wine left in my box of wine last night which I drank whilst nattering away to Julie in Sydney. I put down the phone and cycled off up the road to get another. It was closed when I got there so I cycled home and exchanged the bike for the car and nipped to Wilston instead only to find that my bank card was not in my purse. The shop was only open for another 10 minutes. My bank card was no where at home either so whilst I stayed behind to cancel the card Neil drove off to collect my purchases. As it had gone 22:00 by this time the shop owner wouldn't let Neil in. I really need to figure out the licensing laws in this country. Like the time when I was walking around Woolworths looking for the alcohol aisle only to be told by a youth that supermarkets don't sell alcohol. That was quite embarassing.

Anyway the point of all this rambling is that Neil and Eloise had to accompany me to my hair appointment this afternoon as I had no means to pay. Eloise had a little trim at the back to get rid of the naturally occuring mullet. She looked a little daunted sat on the high stool in the hairdresser's cape. She ended up on my lap she was unsure. Once she was down she raided my bag, put on my sunglasses and then kissed herself in the mirror.

Another aside... Neil reckons that it is all a conspiracy and that I lost my bank card on purpose to get him into a hairdressers so he would get his mop chopped too. He now has ringlets appearing and denies it!

No comments:

Post a Comment