Jan 5, 2007

Self Administration

Self Administration I made the mistake today of giving Eloise a tube of old sunscreen that was sitting around on a shelf. I had assumed that it was old, dried up, practically empty, unusable.

How wrong I was.

She only had it for five minutes, during which time she splurged cream over the table, the floor and herself.

At least she knows what to do with it; she squirted it on her arms and then rubbed it into her skin.

Maybe this is her next step in accumulating the skills she needs for her future life as a cricketer.

In other activities I took the dogs out for a bike ride while Nicole went out with Sproggy in search of a replacement toner cartridge for the printer.

The training regime went slightly amiss as Matilda seemed off her usual energetic form. However we did our 5ks or whatever it is with the only incident being Matilda running off a couple of times.

Later I biked up to the water lookout with Eloise to watch the sunset. Well I biked most of the way, the road was much to steep for my poor little legs! Oh the contemptuous looks my daughter gave me, demanding to get down, with the unspoken subtext being that we would get on better if she were to push.

No comments:

Post a Comment