Jan 29, 2007

Path Less Trodden

Treetops Kids go back to school which is good because traffic disappears and we can go take dogs out to nice places where they shouldn't really be!

We romped around Mount Coot-tha and explored a little path that led down into the valley. I lost my footing a few times scrambling over rocks and, needless to say, Matilda found a bone. Again, it didn't look human. Eventually the path became quite overgrown and I started possibly, just possibly to think it was possible I would have to climb all the way back up again in the late morning heat before I reached the other end of track with a whacking great "Path Closed" sign over it.

On the way back up we were treated to a bloke walking up the track near where we were resting next to a still forest pool, cursing roundly to himself and shouting obscenities at the poor trees.

Bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment