Jun 5, 2007

Bike seat

I have been thinking about buying a child seat for my bike since having to use Neil's bike to take Eloise to her music class when the car was in the garage the first time. I felt a tad unsafe as I was unable to touch the ground. So, with the news of the car being an in-patient for up to three weeks I cycled to the bike shop on my home from nights this morning and left my bike with them for the day to have a bike seat fitted. After collecting my bike we cycled to Fresco's for supplies and Eloise wanted to ride with me... it was great, although it takes a bike of getting used to whizzing around sharp corners with an altered centre of gravity. We only had one or two little wobbles.

This evening the heavens are open so I am preparing for my first cycle to work in the rain. I have a spare set of clothes complete with underwear wrapped up in plastic bags. I keep checking the rain radar but am still anticipating looking like a drowned rat on my arrival. Maybe waterproofs are the next on the list...

No comments:

Post a Comment