Aug 5, 2009

Jet Lag and Windmills

Windmill It's all a bit hazy.

What I do know is that where I said things were a bit crowded, they weren't really back then because Nicky, the expectant mother, was overdue to lose some weight and was consequently in hospital with Chris and Lynne in attendance.

We were requested to drop in a mobile phone on our way to Ipswich and as it turned out as Mick and I waited in the car for an increasingly long length of time it became clear that things had come to a head and the baby had been borne. By hook and by crook.

By a string of transportation that's mysterious to me now, a bit like a drunken trip on the tube that you can't subsequently recall, we came to be at James' house to pick up the car he was very kindly lending to us.

Some kind of lift had to be given to him at some point and thinking about it we stopped at Mum's on the way to James' where the handover of us from the Slimms to the Gavins took place, but getting back to the plot after the point that I had skipped previously, James was going on his non-Stag Do and I give him a lift back to Ipswich to facilitate this.

After which I went windmill-hunting. And I found a couple too.

No comments:

Post a Comment