Aug 19, 2009

The Day After

Processed Wheat We got up bright and early about nine o'clock and went down for breakfast. A bit of jiggling and generally being polite to people whose names I couldn't remember and it was time to go.

And off we went to Woodbridge where I drank lots of coffee because I was bone tired not having slept all that well.

Nicole and Eloise went shopping to get Eloise some shoes as presents for being such a good flower girl. And I drank coffee.

It was important that I be reasonably alert as it was my dubious duty to transport the happy couple to Heathrow airport for to embark upon the last holiday they will ever have, because of course now they will devote their energies to making babies.

After returning from the airport I went and stood in a field of wheat to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment