May 12, 2008

On My Bike

Blood on the Skyline With everybody away and me home alone, on my lonesome, the world is my oyster as they say.

With just the minor detail that they've taken the car with them leaving me with only my legs as a means of transport.

So yesterday I used my legs to get me into the city in the afternoon using my bike to boost my speed to a giddy 40 km/h or so (estimated), at least downhill.

I toddled down into the Valley, down Creek Street and down to the footbridge across the river then back up the other side and onto the cliffs where I sat down with my cameras and took pictures of the sun going down.

I whipped out the Rolleiflex and enjoyed myself looking through its ground glass and took a few snaps before realising that my exposures were all rubbish because I was metering through the digital camera, with a completely wrong ISO setting.

Still never mind eh, I rode home and made myself pasta for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment