Jan 25, 2008

Last Friday Off

Cry Havoc Today was my last Friday off. As of next week Eloise moves up a room at Nursery to the ominously named Fairy Penguin Room and starts to go twice a week, on Monday and Wednesday.

As these are the days on which I will be attending college, I will no longer have any leisure time whatsoever, because obviously this child care business is a full-time job from which no respite can be had and one should certainly not think that I take any more pleasure in it than is strictly necessary or that I consider it in any way to be other than the contribution I am making at the moment to society at large and my family in particular. Ahem.

I celebrated by going for a walk with the dogs. And we went to the cinema in the afternoon. Sweeney Todd. Quite good... for a musical.

No comments:

Post a Comment