Jan 27, 2008

And We Brave the Surf

Point Break Go to the beach two days in a row? Us?

We went to Bribie Island to Red Beach which is one of our usual haunts. Again we went armed with sandwiches and crisps so no feasts for little old us.

We frolicked in the surf with Eloise on my shoulders which was great fun until she decided to take my glasses off... but despite being neck high in water with a sprog on my shoulders I got the blimmin things back and full service was restored.

Tiny was her concerned self but the surf had her a bit stumped as to how to keep us under control so she decided to take it out on the board.

Nicole and I both tried the board out on the breakers (they must have been nearly a foot high you know) with limited success.

I rode one wave about ten feet before I sank and three further waves washed me into shore. What a rush.

No comments:

Post a Comment