Oct 5, 2007

A Winning Smile

A Winning Smile "I want it"
"I want this"
"It's mine"
"My fork"
"My spoon"
"My knife"
"My jellybaby"
"I want Playsicle"
"I want music on"
"I want CD"
"I want painting"
"I painting"
"I drawing"
"I want train"
"NEIL"
"Where are you"
"Where's Mummy"
"Where's Val"
"Where's Peter"
"Where's Alice"
"Where's Lexie"
"See Val?"
"See Alice?"
"Want to see Alice"
"Want to see Lexie"
"Walk dogs"
"Not bike"
"Not"
"No"
"I take picture"

It's enough to drive you insane. It has me.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:39 AM

    Sounds familiar!! Sam is 3 in December and is determined to do everything himself with no help from anyone! Potty traing was going well but since Thomas was born in May has been a complete nightmare... Hope you are all well, I love looking at this website and seeing your lovely photos when I get a chance. Theresa XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could someone who looks so sweet and innocent drives a grown man to insanity! Says the woman who works full-time but loses her rag quicker than Neil!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I take my hat off to you Mrs Baldwin. Potty is about right.

    ReplyDelete