Oct 4, 2007

Sunset Over Brisbane River

Sunset Over the Botanical Gardens Nicole had the day off yesterday, but we were both quite tired so had a quiet day.

In the afternoon/evening we went down to the river in the city and toddled around. Eloise met a little boy and she and Nicole sat down and made friends with his mum while I wandered around and climbed the cliffs and all that jazz.

Climbing up the stairs I met a guy I know who works with the chap across the road. I might do some work for him putting a website together.

When I got back down Nicole and Eloise had exchanged phone numbers with their newfound friends and who knows maybe playdates will follow.

Eloise performed once more in a public toilet so the toilet training seems to be going well. She had another success for me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment