Aug 18, 2007

Perpetual Motion

Perpetual Motion We sauntered down to the brook and encountered Alice and her grandchildren there. Eloise and Nicole stayed behind at the duckpond and I walked the dogs.

After Nicole had gone to work and Eloise woke up from her nap she proceeded to drive me utterly insane by being fickle to the point of inanity.

First she wanted a sandwich, then toast, then a banana, then a banana sandwich. When I brought a banana, she insisted her previous choice of sandwich was what I should have brought. And jam on it. So I brought her a banana and jam sandwich, though apparently it should have been vegemite. Or milk. With a straw.

So I thought all things being equal we should go out, and eventually we made it out to Redcliffe where there's a nice playground, which we found eventually after farting round by the pier for a while. The playground had a kind of nautical theme, being by he sea as it is, and Eloise thought it was pretty good. Then she saw the lagoon and wanted her shoes and socks off, but it was plenty freezing and that idea was vetoed by old killjoy.

Though then at the other side of the lagoon we discovered an amphitheatre, inexplicably with a backetball court in the middle. Odd.

Oh, James is arriving tomorrow. Suppose I should do some cleaning? Shopping? Maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment