Aug 12, 2007

Kranky Kids

Waves Eloise was in a bad mood today. She had a bit of a rash earlier on in the week, so maybe she's a bit ill, and there's a molar coming through, so maybe it's teething trouble, and a bit of a late night last night, so maybe she's just plain tired.

Anyway we aborted any ambitious plans we might have had for the day and went to Nudgee Beach. Just for a change.

I walked the dogs as the tide leaked away while the girls sat on the dry bit of the beach and played and ate the packed lunch.

Then to the playground where there were lots of people and Eloise had a nice time.

We skipped the Baby chinos though and got home and got Squeaky to bed. And I had a nice nap in the hammock.

I then went to Woolworths and spent all our money. Hurrah!

I'm joking before you all phone me up and offer me loans on favourable terms by the way.

Oh, and hopefully the contract for the lease on St Johns Road is signed too.

No comments:

Post a Comment