Apr 16, 2007

Ill

Flying Out of the Sun From 3 o'clock on Saturday til 9 o'clock this morning I was in bed with a stinking headache, joint pains, etc. etc.

I ceased to function around 1 o'clock and went downhill rapidly.

Poor Nicole had to hold the fort on her days off, though I think she might have secretly enjoyed it... a bit... apart from the washing that I forgot to take out of the washing machine... and the nappy that I left in the nappy bag in the car... sorry.... won't happen again miss....

They went to the brook on Saturday and to the beach on Sunday. I was on the mend today, but still feeling a bit wobbly, but we went to the beach again, and had a nice time.

On the way home we got some different flea stuff. They're mostly dealt with but there are pockets of stubborn resistance on Tiny's soft underbelly. Apparently the flea pupae are immune to everything so it takes two treatments to break the cycle properly. We're switching from Frontline as they have changed their formula, and the pet shop have received lots of complaints that the effectiveness is reduced. Also, becuase it's been hot and dry the fleas love it. Apparently.

As you can see Eloise rather enjoys being twirled around by her arms. It brings back memories of Mill Lane, Royston for me when I twirled Daniel round in much the same way when he was about two and I was about six. I think I went on to bang his head in a door that day. Accidentally!!

No comments:

Post a Comment