Apr 21, 2007

Education

Asterix in Australia A week ago I contacted the Brisbane College of Photography with a view to doing a year-long photography course. They are running one part-time which starts on April 27th, and were at the tail end of their interviewing process. They offered me an interview yesterday, so I went along.

I met up with their course director who was a very nice chap and we got on very well. The course sounds very intensive and excellent. I got a tour of the facilities, with studios, darkrooms, enlarging rooms and a Photoshoppery room.

He said that I came up to the standard to be admitted to the course, but that they had just filled the last place for the part-time course. There's no new intake until January.

So I need to think what to do!

Disappointed, we went to pick up Eloise then for coffee at the Kelvin Grove Urban Village. Which was nice. Or would have been, if I'd been in a better mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment