Apr 1, 2007

Don't Let the Weather Get You Down

Don't Let the Weather Get You Down It's been a bit drab this weekend, with sullen grey skies, admittedly punctuated by lovely sunshine...

"What shall we do today" I said on Saturday morning.

"How about a quiet morning" said Nicole.

"OK" I said.

So we did nothing! Actually we were both tired and I went back to bed for a bit, or rather went into our bedroom to do something or other and ended up in bed...

Nicole went to work in the afternoon and I checked the timetables and took the girls up to the beach. It was windy and a bit chilly but we got a nice walk in. Eloise pointed at every jellyfish on the way and yelled "Fush." I told her not to touch, so in the spirit of testing boundaries, she sat down next to them and dropped handfuls of sand onto them.

No comments:

Post a Comment