Mar 16, 2007

In the City

Reaching Up I went to the city this afternoon and walked up from the South Bank up the river to the cliffs under Kangaroo Point. The hi-rises rise resplendent over the river, yachts and pleasure boats moored beneath with the ferries and citycats cruising the waters. Bridges cross the river carrying pedestrians and motorways.

I picked up Eloise from Nursery. It is St Patrick's Day tomorrow and - any excuse for a party - they were having a Green Day. All the staff were dressed in green, the kids all had shamrocks stamped on their faces. They told me not to be alarmed if there was green urine or green poo, as much green food had been consumed!

I took Eloise up to the river again to look at the city with the lights on and took some photos. Not very many turned out, which I am not very happy about!

Oh, and I got my hair cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment