Oct 11, 2009

Let's Back a Cake

Let's Back a Cake It was Nicole's birthday a little while ago, and I'm not going to pull the usual gag about 21 again, or the one about which base are we counting in (I'm not even sure I can work it out... well 19 or so).

Eloise and I had literally gutloads of fun shopping for clothes for her. Eloise pulled things of racks and I put them back. Eloise looked at shiny things and I attempted to discourage this. Eloise insisted on the pink iPod. I humoured her.

So on the zeitgeist acquisition front young Nicole didn't do too badly.

On the birthday cake front the day was a disappointment really, but was made up for by an evening out at Citron, the local high-class Asian eatery of choice for the classy gourmet punter. Burp.

Eloise wouldn't let it lie though and for several weeks has been occasionally mentioning the need to bake a cake. This morning Nicole relented and cakes were baked.

As you can see Matilda's shiny black food magnet is still operating at full capacity.

No comments:

Post a Comment