Dec 1, 2008

Down day, up day

I had a spare five minutes at work this afternoon so checked my work email. I applied for a Queensland Health Nursing Grant recently. The letter said 'Thank you for applying...' I knew what was coming. They were very good and listed two and a half pages of how to improve my application. The conclusion stated that I was obviously a novice research! Oh well, I knew when I put the application in I would be unsuccessful. The reviews said that the research was worthwhile and relevant so there is always next year. By then I will be a year wiser.

I have been checking the Griffith University website every night as it has been several weeks since we handed in our assignments. It got to the point with the assignment when I went through and did a count up to see how little I could get away with as I was very uncertain about most of my answers. I was astounded to see a HD next to Quantitative Research which stands for high distinction and means that overall I scored over 85%. Hurray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment