Feb 5, 2007

Of Course

Leaving Home After a day of dog walking, house work, washing, etc etc and the events of Nicole's blog entry I went to my little course.

As it's a camera course it seemed rude not to take a happy snap from the car as I left. See how happy Nicole is to see me go!!

I left at 5.15 to get there for 6 which I thought was ample time. Oh how wrong I was, for the "Inner City Bypass" must be the the most inappropriately named road on the planet. OK so it does sort of bypass the city... but bypasses are supposed to make traffic go faster, right? I spent half an hour at a practical standstill on that road. And was consequently late.

The lecture itself was fine, students mainly "I've got a nice camera, how do I use it?" or "I'm going on holiday and don't want to just take snapshots" types. I learned some stuff, about composition mainly. I can do Golden Mean. No worries.

Nicole was right. I didn't believe her.

No comments:

Post a Comment