Dec 3, 2007

Number twos

We went off to Dickie Beach at Caloundra today. Eloise was a little wary of the surf and on our way back to the car we passed a salt water river and took a dip. We were bobbing about as happy as larries when Eloise pointed to something floating past us and asked what is was. I said I didn't know and she informed me it was a poo! Five minutes later a group of about 20 school kids got in with their surf boards lucky there was a current and it had floated away under the bridge by then.

Later in the bath she was making splendid efforts at recreating a jacuzzi. I ran to get the potty from the livingroom and we had a major success. Eloise has been complaining of a tummy ache since yesterday evening and I can see why now. After much delight, praise and coloured stars she managed to talk Neil into a jelly baby aswell. Now if that doesn't re-inforce good behaviour I am not too sure what will.

No comments:

Post a Comment