Dec 2, 2007

Errata

Wallaby Waterhole I think I might have got mixed up with my days because I think that on Wednesday, after our little creek escapade, we went on a drive up to Maleny. Squeaky fell asleep in the car so we proceeded further up to Montville which was rather nice in a touristy kind of way, with chocolate-box houses and the like. We drove through and stopped off at the Mapleton Falls National Park where we walked fifty yards to a lookout overhanging a 120-metre drop over which a rather paltry waterfall fell.

Still it would have been magnificent if it had been in full flow I should think.

We stopped off at Montville on the way back after Eloise had woken up and partook of a walk and then coffee and fruit smoothies etc. Very nice is was too.

And all that means that Kilcoy must have been on Tuesday and Woodford on Monday. Honestly my mind is like a sieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment