Sep 2, 2007

Whoops x 2

When we went to get our chest x-rays done at the Princess Alexandra Hospital on the southside Neil did a nifty piece of parking getting into a tight parking spot but knocked the 4x4 parked behind us and took a small amount of paint off the back bumper. I was giving it all "you've damaged my new car and we haven't even had it a month". Later on that evening I was on my way to my book club at the Jazzy Cat Cafe in West End. My first time out driving by myself into the city after dark. I was busy checking the map at red traffic lights after crossing the William Jolly bridge when I knocked the 4x4 in front of me as I hadn't put the hand break on. I followed the 4x4 into a quiet road to exchange details. No one was hurt and there appeared to be no damage to either vehicle. Today is Fathers' Day here and so I met Neil and Eloise for coffee and cake after work. Neil asked if I wanted the bad news now or later... the bonnet of our car is our of alignment by about 1 cm. I can't believe it. Our poor car is a month old and already has two war wounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment