Jun 18, 2009

Been a Bit Ill

Westridge Lookout I've been a bit ill with a sore throat, coughing, loss of voice etc.

No it wasn't the bleeding swine flu. It was probably more serious than that. Which isn't saying much.

I dropped Eloise off at Nursery yesterday and they said "Oh you'd better call Queensland Health to make sure that England isn't on a list of countries where you have to quarantine yourself when you return."

For, um, goodness' sake.

But anyway I lost my voice for a while and my throat was pretty sore. I spent a day in bed, recuperating. I've read a few books. Had a few early nights. Taken it easy.

Last Friday I was out on assignment producing a picture story for college. Will was my glamourous assistant, and Zoe was my glamourous model. We went for a drive up Mount Glorious Road and stopped off at some places of interest - the Brisbane Vineyard, some National Park places, a couple of cafes. We unfurled lights and attempted to produce professional looking photos with people in them - specifically Zoe - that were well lit with a combination of natural light and flash. Particularly challenging in the rainforest where natural light is a bit thin on the ground.

But I think we got some pretty good results.

No comments:

Post a Comment