Jan 22, 2009

International Traveling

Interesting Times Hmmm, well I'm packed... even if Nicole and Eloise aren't.

And I thought I'd better just write a little note before I take the computer off-line and we get ready to set off for the airport for our trip to the UK.

To the land of erstwhile plenty. Will the high streets be deserted wastelands, the tumbleweed blowing gently past Woolworths and Next? Will the banks be open? Who knows.

All I know is it's going to be damn cold!

We dropped the dogs off this morning at the doggy hotel up at the Sunshine Coast, which was a bit of a tear as they watched us getting in the car from the exercise yard barking plaintively "Don't go! Don't leave us here with this piped music and hydrobath!"

And as we run our supplies down I am out of coffee and surviving - just - on hot chocolate.

Still we're looking forward to seeing all you family people and friends. Once we get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment