Dec 6, 2009

Finito

haramaS It's been a blur of late and non-nights. I've typed 600 pages of photography fact. I've prepared and printed 21 pages of colour photographs and hand-printed 12 pages of black and white. I've trimmed and mounted 40 photographs onto black card. I've mounted god alone knows how many transparencies. The ridiculous minutiae of presentation have been attended to.

My computer has broken. Photos have been chopped in half. Assignments have been forgotten or de-prioritised then completed at the last available minute.

Boxes have been packed, portfolios purchased and assembled.

Slides have been forgotten and delivered at the last minute by Nicole. Reams of printed notes have been drill-punched at the last minute by Will.

And all this whilst maintaining some sort of semblance of regular life with the swimming, the dancing and all that.

On the last day I had no sleep and made it through on coffee-flavoured fumes until handing the heap of stuff in just 30 minutes late.

One of just two people out of the original twelve to do so.

It's over.

I am catching up on sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment