Nov 9, 2009

At Last - A Hat She'll Wear

Bushrangers In fact it's a job to get her to take it off....

On Saturday she wore it while we walked around the forest. A different circuit but she walked around it without complaint. Well I say without complaint of course I mean she complained bitterly all the way around. Well I say bitterly I really mean just slightly. Just enough to be polite.

On Sunday she wore it while we watched telly. She wore it on the way to the swimming pool. She couldn't wear it while swimming. Though if she could've, she would've.

She wore it while I mowed the lawn. She wore it while we put together jigsaws.

She never used to wear hats, in fact she objected pretty strongly to them. But I suppose those hats weren't as, um, rakishly stylish as the school hat.

The hat, by the way, fits Nicole. Not that there's any competition for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment