Sep 6, 2008

Ug

Still not on top of the world. I had a flirtation with fever around tea-time yesterday, but it came to nothing.

Nicole is still spending a lot of time in bed and after visiting the doctor yesterday has cattle-antibiotics to deal with the laryngitis which has swept into her throat in the wake of the now-officially recognised real-deal flu.

Nicole took Eloise to ballet yesterday while I went to the forest to give the dogs the walk they so desperately need (it's been raining cats and dogs). I got a call just as I arrived to the effect that ballet wasn't on as they were having exams so I went and took the ladies home.

"Nicole made a mistake" opined Eloise. "Well that's OK, she's allowed" I said. "It's not OK" said Eloise.

No compassion, that one. We'll have to beat some compassion into her, I can tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment